Consist of Voluntary team from 10 member companies Main tasks:
- To exercise "the GPS Safety Summary" using chemical substance agreed by WG members
- Drafting the ICCA GPS Risk Assessment in Indonesian version
- Drafting Verification Guidance in Indonesian version
KN-RCI has established a working group on Global Product Strategy (GPS) officially took place at the special meeting on 26th September 2013 in KN-RCI office Jakarta. The objectives of the working group are:
- To make exercise on certain chemical to provide GPS Safety Summary
- To review and publish ICCA - GPS Risk Assessment in Indonesian language
- To guide member companies for the implementation of GPS.
- To introduce / disseminate GPS to SME
This team is voluntary based of KN-RCI member companies. Voluntary team member consist of ten representatives of member companies, such as: PT Nippon Shokubai Indonesia, PT BASF Indonesia, PT Dow Chemical Indonesia, PT DuPont Agricultural Product Indonesia, PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk., PT Petrokimia Gresik, PT Advance Stabilindo Industry, PT Monagro Indonesia and PT Cabot Indonesia.
The Tasks & Action - Develop Management System Approach
- Each company or team member is requested to choose and prioritize only one product or substance, furthermore called “pilot exercise”.
- Internally KN-RCI usage only
Conduct regular meeting (monthly meeting); share/ gather product information(preparation/first step: Sulfuric Acid and Acrylic Acid
- Exercise GPS Risk Assessment Process by ECETOC TRA.
- Develop partnerships with international organization (APRO/RCLG/JCIA/HIDA); Training/workshop to improve GPS skill and knowledge
- Develop ICCA GPS Risk Assessment Guidance (in Bahasa Indonesia)